About the SPOJ System
The SPOJ platform is centered around an online judge system, which serves for the automatic assessment of user-submitted programs. Some of its most important features include:
- support for more than 45 programming languages and compilers, including C, C++, Pascal, JAVA, C#, Perl, Python, Ruby, Haskell, Ocaml, and esoteric languages.
- a rapidly growing problem-set of about 13000 tasks available for practice 24hours/day (in English, Polish, Vietnamese, Portuguese and other languages), including many original tasks prepared by the community of expert problemsetters associated with the project.
- a flexible testing system, supporting dynamic interaction with submitted programs and highly customisable output of assessment results.
- intuitive browser-based content management which allows users to set up their own contests within a matter of minutes, and to make use of tasks already available in the system.
- more than 2400 contests hosted as of 2012, ranging from instant challenges to long-term e-learning courses.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
...for experienced SPOJ users
We welcome e-mails with requests for problem-setting and contest-setting rights for your user account. Such rights will be routinely granted to experienced SPOJ users. Newcomers to the site are requested to provide some more information about themselves (full name, institution, country of residence, type of planned activities at SPOJ). Please note that problem descriptions which are intended for a wider audience should be written by a person with a reasonably good command of the language.