QTREE - Query on a tree
You are given a tree (an acyclic undirected connected graph) with N nodes, and edges numbered 1, 2, 3...N-1.
We will ask you to perfrom some instructions of the following form:
- CHANGE i ti : change the cost of the i-th edge to ti
- QUERY a b : ask for the maximum edge cost on the path from node a to node b
The first line of input contains an integer t, the number of test cases (t <= 20). t test cases follow.
For each test case:
- In the first line there is an integer N (N <= 10000),
- In the next N-1 lines, the i-th line describes the i-th edge: a line with three integers a b c denotes an edge between a, b of cost c (c <= 1000000),
- The next lines contain instructions "CHANGE i ti" or "QUERY a b",
- The end of each test case is signified by the string "DONE".
There is one blank line between successive tests.
For each "QUERY" operation, write one integer representing its result.
Input: 1 3 1 2 1 2 3 2 QUERY 1 2 CHANGE 1 3 QUERY 1 2 DONE Output: 1 3
Why I cant use c++11?
Very good problem !
HLD is Heavy - Light Decomposition. Alot of code.
Huge number of accepted solutions is because of Anudeep's blog explaining HLD very clearly http://blog.anudeep2011.com/heavy-light-decomposition/Last edit: 2015-11-06 12:07:05
longest code ever written by me
(Tjandra Satria Gunawan)(æ›¾æ¯…æ˜†):
woah, this hard problem is solved by 1775++ users (o_O)
yyy handsome ahead..............
|Added by:||Thanh-Vy Hua|
|Cluster:||Cube (Intel G860)|
|Languages:||ADA ASM BASH BF C C# C++ 5 CLPS LISP sbcl LISP clisp D FORT HASK ICON ICK JAVA LUA NEM NICE CAML PAS gpc PAS fpc PERL PHP PIKE PRLG PYTH 2.7 RUBY SCM qobi SCM guile ST TEXT WSPC|