QTREE - Query on a tree
You are given a tree (an acyclic undirected connected graph) with N nodes, and edges numbered 1, 2, 3...N-1.
We will ask you to perfrom some instructions of the following form:
- CHANGE i ti : change the cost of the i-th edge to ti
- QUERY a b : ask for the maximum edge cost on the path from node a to node b
The first line of input contains an integer t, the number of test cases (t <= 20). t test cases follow.
For each test case:
- In the first line there is an integer N (N <= 10000),
- In the next N-1 lines, the i-th line describes the i-th edge: a line with three integers a b c denotes an edge between a, b of cost c (c <= 1000000),
- The next lines contain instructions "CHANGE i ti" or "QUERY a b",
- The end of each test case is signified by the string "DONE".
There is one blank line between successive tests.
For each "QUERY" operation, write one integer representing its result.
Input: 1 3 1 2 1 2 3 2 QUERY 1 2 CHANGE 1 3 QUERY 1 2 DONE Output: 1 3
Well, there is all OK with c++ struct - I have 0.33 sec AC. There are no negative weights. For query like (a, a), I have answer 0. So - it is good standard task. Author, thank you!Last edit: 2019-06-13 15:22:23
Md. Abdulla Al Mamun (Nayon):
c++11 features support, max function used AC in 0.29s
I was forced to use scanf and printf...
Anyone with successful AC in JAVA? I am getting RTE.
Credit goes to Anudeep's blog
why is the time limit so strict?????
200+ lines of code...
Are nodes numbered from 1...N as well?
Don't make the class, struct in c++ for hld.
if you're getting rte like I was, remember to clear all your maps, adjacency lists, before each test case. Also reset preorder/incrementing variables. pretty annoying stuff, having to deal with multiple test cases
|Added by:||Thanh-Vy Hua|
|Cluster:||Cube (Intel G860)|
|Languages:||ADA95 ASM32 BASH BF C CSHARP CPP CLPS LISP sbcl LISP clisp D FORTRAN HASK ICON ICK JAVA LUA NEM NICE OCAML PAS-GPC PAS-FPC PERL PHP PIKE PRLG-swi PYTHON RUBY SCM qobi SCM guile ST TEXT WHITESPACE|