Editorials are up : here
Contest extended till 12AM. Happy coding!
Year wise Live ranklist is available here
If your name is missing, make sure you have given your correct spoj URL in this form
Can CEG/MIT get 8/8?
Saravanaganesh and Vikraman are at 7 problems. Can they finish the last problem within the remaining 100 minutes?
Narayan is now an 8 pointer!
After the SSN trio, Narayan from IITM is now officially an 8 pointer. Congrats!
Top MITian and CEGian at this point
Saravanaganesh from CEG and Vikraman from MIT have solved 6 problems and leads the college ranking. Both are 2nd year students. Keep going!
MIT fresher enters enter late than never
Saran V S takes the responsibility to show MIT first years in the leader board.
Keshav takes 8 out off 8!
Keshav finishes the problem set in 3 hours 40 minutes. Congrats!
CEG first year enters the contest!
Bagirathan - 1st year CEGian solves a problem lifting the 1st years in the leaderboard.
SSN is dominating
SSN 3rd years Keshav, Roopesh and Prashant are dominating by leading the ranklist solving 6, 4 and 4 problems respectively
Keshav takes the lead
Keshav takes the lead solving 4 problems! Congrats.
Hint for Partial Primes
Partial Primes is the second easiest problem. One of the ways to solve is to think about the range where the answer exists.
Leaders share solving 3 problems
Solving 3 problems
Sagar, Saravanaganesh, Sudarsan and Keshav are leading the ranklist.
A lot has happened!
Lot has happened in the first 24 minutes.
Varun, Vikraman and Akshay are leading the leaderboard solving two problems.
Tips for freshers
1) As your solutions are tested by an automated judge, just print what is required. Do not print statements like "Enter a number", "The answer is" etc.,
2) SPOJ's judge is case sensitive.
3) Do not forget to print a new line after each test case
4) Always have a look at the input constraints and time constraints. Check your array size and take care of overflows.
5) If you get a compilation error, click on the error to know what error you made. If your code compiles on ideone.com, it will compile here as well. Uninstall TURBOC.
* Before starting to code, have a look at the input and time constraints. Do not jump into a brute force solution.
* For problems with huge I/O, prefer printf/scanf to cin/cout and BufferedReader to Scanner.
* If you get any doubt, post in the comments. Be precise about your doubt.
* Don't post any ideas or code snippets in comments.
* Read the comments. There may be hint(s).
* To get raised in the rank list faster, solve the problems which are successfully solved by most other users.
* Check out this news page once in a while to get updates.
* The problems are not guaranteed to be sorted by their difficulty level.
* The rank list will be updated once in every 3 minutes.
* If you face any troubles contact here
The contest is exclusively for all Anna University students. Other participants can also take part. Year-wise rank list of CEG Coding camp registrants will be available here.
Contest date: 26th November 2016
Start time: 9:00 PM IST
Duration : 24 hours
Total number of problems : 8
Until then, practice some easy problems here or here.
Thanks to problem testers : xorfire, sundar95, ingithina, lakshmi8, [[soup_boy]]